Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/02 18:27:21 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2018 : Implement OGC Catalog Service for the Web (CSW)

Hello Martin and all,
This is the 3rd week of the project and thanks verry much for your support
. I feel really happy to work with mentor and organize :))
And now, I have created a report  summarizes my work :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12g2xsalajS3BgPviyboo63a-GkZ5kHTNfKFVtgOV8fk/edit?usp=sharing

And  pushed the code on the github for everyone to follow :))
https://github.com/haonguyen123/sis

Thanks so much
Hao