Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "King, Leon C" <le...@verizonbusiness.com> on 2007/05/08 19:58:45 UTC

Dynamically set Autocompleter Search Limit

All,

            Is there currently a way to dynamically set the
autocompleter tag's search limit or to specify 'Infinity' like the Dojo
docs suggest?

Thanks.

Leon

RE: Dynamically set Autocompleter Search Limit

Posted by "King, Leon C" <le...@verizonbusiness.com>.
This argument must be ignored, using 2.0.6 ..    I've added, and the
list is now limited to 30...  Below is my code.   Correct me if I'm
wrong...?

	 <script type="text/javascript">
				dojo.require("dojo.widget.*");
				dojo.require("dojo.widget.ComboBox");

				function init()
			      {

dojo.widget.byId("trunkName").dataProvider.ignoreLimit  = true;

dojo.widget.byId("switchName").dataProvider.ignoreLimit  = true;

dojo.widget.byId("trafficType").dataProvider.ignoreLimit  = true;

dojo.event.connect(dojo.widget.byId("switchName"),
			        			"onValueChanged"
,

"fireevent");

			      }

			      dojo.addOnLoad(init);

	</script>

dojo.widget.byId("id").dataProvider.searchLimit = 10;

no limit:

dojo.widget.byId("id").dataProvider.ignoreLimit = true;

musachy

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
change limit: