Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Gus Heck <gu...@olin.edu> on 2003/12/19 20:38:36 UTC

jdo debug messages

I googled around a bit, but I can't seem to find out how to turn off the
[JDO] debug messages that seem to be directed at standard out right now.
I am highly suspicious that this is controlled via log4j somehow, but I
don't know where the handle for that is in the OJB JDO implementation.
Can someone point me to where I can turn those messages on and off. They
are useful some of the time, but when I do a 100 iteration for loop in a
test case they get quite annoying.

-Gus

Re: jdo debug messages

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@olin.edu>.
I new it had to be incredibly simple! Thanks!

-Gus

Re: jdo debug messages

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Gus Heck dijo: