Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Александр Меньшиков <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 19:14:20 UTC

Re: Sort nodes in the ring in order to minimize the number of reconnections

Done. Please look.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4501
PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1436/files
Tests: http://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTes
ts&tab=projectOverview&branch_IgniteTests=pull/1436/head

Re: Sort nodes in the ring in order to minimize the number of reconnections

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Guys, I have just commented in the ticket.

I suggest to unschedule IGNITE-4501 from 2.1. Let's return to it at some
point.

Thanks!

--Yakov

Re: Sort nodes in the ring in order to minimize the number of reconnections

Posted by Александр Меньшиков <sh...@gmail.com>.
Need to do code review until February 17, if we want to get this feature in
version 1.9.