Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Charles Abela <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 17:50:32 UTC

consecutive queries

Hi,
I'm loading data from an existing file into a model using the following
code:
dataset.begin(ReadWrite.WRITE) ;
 try {
        m = dataset.getDefaultModel() ;
         RDFDataMgr.read(m, file) ;
         dataset.commit() ;
  } finally { dataset.end() ; }

and I'm querying using the text:query as follows:
ds.begin(ReadWrite.WRITE) ;
try{
String qs = StrUtils.strjoinNL(
"SELECT ?s ?info"
         " { ?s text:query (myspace:info \'"+query+"\') ;"
                            , "     myspace:info ?info . "
            ," }") ;
Query q = QueryFactory.create(pre+"\n"+qs) ;
QueryExecution qexec = QueryExecutionFactory.create(q , ds) ;
QueryExecUtils.executeQuery(q, qexec) ;
finally { ds.end() ; }

when I pass the first query string results are returned fine, however when
I pass another query string I'm getting the following exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
org.apache.jena.query.text.TextIndexException:
org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed out:
org.apache.lucene.store.SingleInstanceLock@142847f2: write.lock
    at
org.apache.jena.query.text.TextIndexLucene.exception(TextIndexLucene.java:294)
    at
org.apache.jena.query.text.TextIndexLucene.startIndexing(TextIndexLucene.java:115)
    at
org.apache.jena.query.text.TextDocProducerTriples.start(TextDocProducerTriples.java:40)
    at
org.apache.jena.query.text.DatasetGraphText.begin(DatasetGraphText.java:104)
    at com.hp.hpl.jena.sparql.core.DatasetImpl.begin(DatasetImpl.java:125)

any ideas as to why?

thanks

Re: consecutive queries

Posted by Charles Abela <ch...@gmail.com>.
Solved..my mistake..should have used ds.begin(ReadWrite.READ) ;