Posted to builds@apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/04/22 17:43:20 UTC

Using latest JDK8 for builds

Heya,

I'd like to specify using the latest JDK8 install for a jenkins job. The
"JDK" drop down has two entries that look like they may be relevant:
"jdk-1.8.0" and "latest1.8". Neither match the pattern we were using for
our JDK7 builds, "JDK 1.7 (latest)".

Which selection is appropriate?

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Using latest JDK8 for builds

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
related, I'd love to know the mapping of the other jdk6 and jdk7 options
present. While setting things up for matrix builds of 0.98 on 6 and 7 I
noticed there were several options.