Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kirmse, Daniel" <da...@sap.com> on 2001/10/12 10:45:11 UTC

WebDAV + DeltaV

Hi,

I installed a Tomcat 4.0 and want to run it as WebDAV/DeltaV server.
Therefore I downloaded Jakarta slide and put the webdav.war in the
$TOMCAT_HOME$/webapps/ directory. I started Tomcat as standallone server
(port 8080). For MS WebFolders recognizing the Folder as WebFolder and
showing the content of localhost:8080/webdav I assume WebDAV is in working
order. What about the DeltaV versioning feature? A "VERSION-CONTROL" request
was denied for not being part of the standard (rfc2068). What do I have to
do to get the DeltaV feature up and running with tomcat4?

Many thanx!
Daniel

Re: WebDAV + DeltaV

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> Hi,
>
> I installed a Tomcat 4.0 and want to run it as WebDAV/DeltaV server.
> Therefore I downloaded Jakarta slide and put the webdav.war in the
> $TOMCAT_HOME$/webapps/ directory. I started Tomcat as standallone server
> (port 8080). For MS WebFolders recognizing the Folder as WebFolder and
> showing the content of localhost:8080/webdav I assume WebDAV is in working
> order. What about the DeltaV versioning feature? A "VERSION-CONTROL"
request
> was denied for not being part of the standard (rfc2068). What do I have to
> do to get the DeltaV feature up and running with tomcat4?

Slide doesn't support Delta V yet (it's planned for the next major release).

At first, I would be trying to use the standalone server bundled with the
Slide distribution (and which is just a slightly customized version of
Tomcat 4.0).

Remy