Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Naveen <an...@india.hp.com> on 2004/02/03 18:22:30 UTC

How to Dynamically change contents of a portlet in anon user

Hi
  I have a situation where I need to change the contents of portlets in
anonymous user from admin or from any User Role.

Is that possible.
  OR
 Is this anonymous user just for displaying static information

With regards
Naveen

RE: How to Dynamically change contents of a portlet in anon user

Posted by Naveen <an...@india.hp.com>.
Thanks for the reply.
  I have created role based users by setting  below parameter to empty.
  services.Profiler.newuser.template=

  Thus I am refering to the default.psml of the user role folder. But I
am getting "You do not have access to these portlets" for the anonymous
user  home page.I am using my own security-ID where in I am giving View
permission for anon user.
   Please help me to overcome this error so that anonymous user can see
the portlets that are there in the default.psml of user role folder.

Thanks in advance
Naveen

Posted by Paul Mansfield <pa...@psineteurope.com>.