Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/02/19 18:41:02 UTC

Question: Has anyone gotten Cocoon 2 to work inside BEA Weblogic 6.0?

I am trying Cocoon 2 on WebLogic--so far much better than WebSphere,
however I am having classloader problems in getting WebLogic to
return a JAXP 1.1 compliant parser.

I have progressed to the point where I have an AbstractClassError
when I try to start Cocoon up.  It happens at the line in JaxpParser:

parser.getXMLReader();

This is not defined in the WebLogic system, so I am trying to get it
to use Xerces 1.2.3--which I managed to load before WebLogic.