Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by rambow <ra...@fh-brandenburg.de> on 2004/08/30 15:58:08 UTC

XDoclet - Hivemind

Hello,

I am working in a Project, that wants to use and evaluate HiveMind.
My first experiments showed me, that a XDoclet-Task for the
Hivemodule.xml would be very useful.

So far I have´nt found one and want to ask is there already a
HiveMind-Task or would it be useful to write one?

Are there any other ideas what could be helpful to develop.
I want share my results with the HiveMind community.

Thank you for any reply
Mark Rambow

--
Project: Bosporus
University of applied Science Brandenburg (Germany)

Re: XDoclet - Hivemind

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Seems likely to me that you could create an XDoclet template that
would create service-points and help with binding properties to other
services. If such a beast could be written, we could certainly include
the necessary support directly in the hivemind jar files.

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:58:08 +0200, rambow <ra...@fh-brandenburg.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working in a Project, that wants to use and evaluate HiveMind.
> My first experiments showed me, that a XDoclet-Task for the
> Hivemodule.xml would be very useful.
>
> So far I have´nt found one and want to ask is there already a
> HiveMind-Task or would it be useful to write one?
>
> Are there any other ideas what could be helpful to develop.
> I want share my results with the HiveMind community.
>
> Thank you for any reply
> Mark Rambow
>
> --
> Project: Bosporus
> University of applied Science Brandenburg (Germany)
> Project manager: Prof. Dr. Stefan Edlich
> (Author of the first german tapestry book)

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind
http://howardlewisship.com