Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Luchesar Cekov <lu...@ontotext.com> on 2007/04/25 14:08:56 UTC

Generated site search in maven2

Hi,

I am migrating a project that uses maven1 to maven2 build infrastructure.

In maven1 site generation user can add a search mechanism by adding a

<search/>
element it its navifation.xml

When I tried to add the same in maven2 site.xml I got the error:
Embedded error: Unrecognised tag: 'search' during site goal execution.

How can i substitute <search/> element from navigation.xml in site.xml?

Thanks,
Lucho

Re: Generated site search in maven2

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I'm not 100% positive, but I don't believe there is any similar
<search/> capability with Maven2 site plugin. At least, I've never
seen anyone mention it previously on this list, or ask about it...
you're the first!

What does the maven-site-plugin documentation say about this issue?

Wayne