Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/30 03:40:48 UTC

PushLimitDownRule

Hi,

we're using the PushLimitDownRule which doesn't exist anymore in the latest
Hyracks trunk.
Does somebody know what happened and where the functionality went?

Thanks,
Till

Re: PushLimitDownRule

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Ignore my mail.. Just caught up with my pending messages...

Re: PushLimitDownRule

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Till,

Re: PushLimitDownRule

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.
Found it - just didn't look in the right place ..

Re: PushLimitDownRule

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: PushLimitDownRule

Posted by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu>.