Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Nagalingam, Karthikeyan" <KA...@netapp.com> on 2016/03/09 17:12:34 UTC

Impala

Hello,

I am new to impala, my goal is to test join, aggregation against 2Million and 10Million records. can you please provide some documentation or website for starter ?

Regards,
Karthikeyan Nagalingam,
Technical Marketing Engineer ( Big Data Analytics)
Mobile: 919-376-6422

Re: Impala

Posted by Juri Yanase Triantaphyllou <ju...@aol.com>.
Thanks. I will do it!