Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/28 09:41:30 UTC

Re: [math] Release planning for 3.3

Hi all,

whats the status for the 3.3 release?

I would volunteer as RM if there are no objections.

Thomas

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
On 04/28/2014 09:34 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
> On 4/28/14, 12:51 AM, Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>> Le 28/04/2014 09:41, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>>> whats the status for the 3.3 release?
>> >From my side, everything is ready now.
>>
>>> I would volunteer as RM if there are no objections.
>> Great ! Thanks a lot for this. I have to admit I was little daunted by
>> the task ...
>
> +1 - better thee than me ;)
>
> Thanks, Thomas!
>
> The critical stuff I wanted to get in so deprecations would land is
> in, so I am OK with cutting RCs any time now.
>
> Phil

puh, could not finish yesterday evening. I am a bit out of practice for
releasing stuff and it took longer than expected.

It also looks like that there are some problems with jacoco and the
latest parent, but we need to update as otherwise the new website skin
is not used. Hopefully I find a solution by today. The artifacts I have
created so far use parent 32, but I will drop and re-create them with
parent 34.

It would be great if you could already review the release notes. There
were some changes without issue which I have marked with N/A for the moment.

Thomas

Re: [math] Release planning for 3.3

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <lu...@spaceroots.org>.
Le 28/04/2014 09:41, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hi Thomas,