Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/17 19:26:08 UTC

xmlbeanscxx project revival

Hello,

There is an ongoing development of xmlbeanscxx at TouK side, because of
needs for this project. We are willing to provide our recently released
version to Apache. We are also aiming at releasing version 1.0. There are
2 things left to implement to version 1.0: XPath evaluation and XmlCursor
support. Those are partially implemented now. There is also a support for
Microsoft Visual Studio compiler done using CMake build tool.

Is it possible to revive this project at Apache Incubator?

The latest version is currently released at sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=118556) due to
closing down at Apache Incubator.

RafaƂ Rusin
www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin