Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Zhenxiao Liu <Zh...@securenexsystems.com> on 2005/08/03 04:11:04 UTC

About Apache xmlsec and httpd

Hi, all,
 I'm new in this area. Could anyone please tell me how to start? I
want to use Apache XML security library (c version) with httpd to
filter XML traffic.
 Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Zhenxiao Liu

Re: About Apache xmlsec and httpd

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 09:11 PM 8/2/2005, Zhenxiao Liu wrote:
>Hi, all,
>I'm new in this area. Could anyone please tell me how to start? I
>want to use Apache XML security library (c version) with httpd to
>filter XML traffic.
>Any advice is appreciated.

This list is for development of the httpd web server.  Perhaps someone
on the users@httpd.apache.org support list can help; or if you are
trying to develop a new module, apache-modules@covalent.net is also
a good resource for getting help with the Apache internal APIs.

Bill