Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/07/28 22:23:56 UTC

New Advanced Framework Training Package

Many of you have already seen the Framework Introduction videos
produced by Undersun and that are free to download from the OFBiz web
site. If you haven't already checked them out, here is the link to
the overview page for them:

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/VideosFrameworkIntro.html

Last week I finished up the continuation of these videos which is the
Advanced Framework Training Package from Undersun Consulting which
covers the Apache OFBiz Framework in detail. It shows you what
everything means and does along with numerous examples of how to
achieve specific results. Here is a PDF of the insert that comes with
the package that details what is contained in it:

http://www.undersunconsulting.com/static/AdvFrmwkInsert.pdf

This package includes nearly 24 hours of videos recorded in the same
way as the Framework Introduction videos with high quality video and
sound so you can easily read everything on the screen and follow
along. It also includes a transcription of both the Framework
Introduction videos, and the Advanced Framework Videos. As with
previous packages it includes the Framework Quick Reference Book,
which has been completely updated to include everything now in the
Apache OFBiz Framework.

This Advanced Framework Training Package is now available on the
Undersun Store here:

http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/
~category_id=USC_PROMO/~product_id=OFBADVFWKPKG

There is also a Complete Remote Training Package that includes the
Advanced Framework Training Package plus 4 hours of remote training
time to help answer questions that come during your review of the
materials (via email, phone call, skype call, etc; VNC screen sharing
also available). You can see details for this product here:

http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/
~category_id=USC_PROMO/~product_id=OFBRTNGPKG

If you have purchased the old live training recordings (in the
Materials Pack, or as part of the old Complete Remote Training
Package) and want to upgrade I'll be crediting the current price of
those ($199.95) against the new order. There is a promotion code
setup for this and I'll be emailing that to those who have opted in
to such things. If you don't hear from me or don't want to wait for
me to get your email out, please send me an email and I'll send you
the promo code.

NOTE: this is something that we are doing at Undersun to help people
get going with OFBiz. These initial sales will help fund this effort.
Eventually we plan to open up these videos and their transcriptions
for more freely available use.

Thanks, and enjoy!

-David

P.S. I am still on the road for the OSCON show (here in Portland, OR)
but I did bring a number of these along to ship right away now that
the show is over.