Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sérgio Gomes <sg...@google.com> on 2008/05/12 21:44:31 UTC

Re: Code generation and enumerations

Alright, I've finished a first version of the patch for your
evaluation. This adds support for a more "C-like" handling of
string-type enumerations, by allowing values to be read and written
with a native enum structure.

Summary of changes:

src/org/apache/axis2/schema/writer/CStructWriter.java:
 - Capitalize and normalize (i.e., remove invalid characters) the "id"
property in enumFacet tags

src/org/apache/axis2/schema/template/CADBBeanTemplateHeader.xsl:
 - Generate enum declaration
 - Generate declarations for specialized enum getter and setter

src/org/apache/axis2/schema/template/CADBBeanTemplateSource.xsl
 - Generate specialized getter and setter; the data is still stored in
string format, these functions simply convert back and forth

I'll be happy to hear your comments!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---

Posted by Sérgio Gomes <sg...@google.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

Thanks for letting me know which channels to go through. I've
submitted my patch through JIRA.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---