Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ivan Siviero <iv...@concept.it> on 2001/01/25 09:42:01 UTC

file upload and struts1.0.1

Yesterday i posted this but have received no reply yet.So i try to post it once again.
Hope someone would help me somehow.

I have this kind of problem but i don't know if it either depends on the
struts framework or something else.
The system configuration is Tomcat 4.0 and Apache Web Server.
So, i have a file upload in my web page and it  works fine when i access the
application through the port number.
When i deploy my application and access it from the web server i get a
NullPointerException at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.createLocalFile when submit the
form.
I alse tried to update from Struts 1.0 to 1.0.1 but some tag that were in struts-logic.tld (i.e. <logic:message> ) has disappeared and i get exception when accessing the page.

Any idea?
Thanks
Ivan