Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/12/26 19:58:16 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Request graduation for Apache Felix from Incubator

The vote for Felix' graduation request is now closed. The results are:

    * +1 votes: (30) Richard S. Hall, Alex Karasulu, Clement Escoffier,
      Enrique Rodriguez, Rick Litton, Humberto Cervantes, Felix
      Meschberger, Steven Palmaers, Chris Custine, Steven E. Harris,
      Toni Menzel, BJ Hargrave, Marcel Offermans, John E. Conlon, Manuel
      Santilan Palencia, Karl Pauls, Didier Donsez, Ronald Spierenburg,
      Upayavira, Niclas Hedhman, Rob Walker, Emil Ivov, Peter Kriens,
      Stephane Frenot, Glyn Normington, Olivier Gruber, Jose L. Ruiz,
      Nektarios K. Papadopoulos, Francesco Furfari, André Bottaro.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

"Thank you" to everyone who voted...now we can start on the next steps
to bring the vote to the Incubator PMC.

-> richard