Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Luigi R. Viggiano" <lv...@tiscali.it> on 2003/08/19 17:15:52 UTC

Re: Interest in joining Apache Geronimo mailing list

> cut> I welcome the initiation of the Geronimo project <cut>

Me too.
I'm an EJB/J2EE programmer since 3 years (mostly on Tomcat, JBoss,
WebLogic). I strongly believe that Geronimo could be a great opportunity for
learning, contributing and working with opensource software.
I would be happy to support Geronimo.

Long life to Geronimo! :-)

~Luigi

Posted by Siva <si...@sivasundaram.com>.
Ciao Amico,
    Welcome aboard friend.pls subscribe to the geronimo-dev list at
geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Have a look at the webiste at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html and the
wiki at http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE.