Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/08/02 08:34:56 UTC

Re: Blank Subject LIne Shown in Reply to Existing Thread

Hi

I've just logged in to a mailing list to respond to a message this morning and the subject line is blank. I've tried to respond to all other messages on the same mailing list and the subject lines are being filled in , so the blank subject line is only happening with one particular thread. I'll create an issue with all the details.

Thanks
Sharan