Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by gabe <pi...@hotmail.com> on 1998/09/06 10:48:58 UTC

general/2960: When I go to http://mp3.box.sk I keep getting your web site, but on everyone else computers i get the right site....

>Number:         2960
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       When I go to http://mp3.box.sk I keep getting your web site, but on everyone else computers i get the right site....
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When I go to http://mp3.box.sk I keep getting your web site, but on everyone else computers i get the right site....  I've tried like 20 different computers, and my computer is the only one that give your site.  Why is that?  It gives me this...

Welcome to Your New Home in Cyberspace!

This is a placeholder page installed by the Debian release of the Apache Web server package, because no home page was installed on this host. You may want to replace this as soon as possible with your own web pages, of course....

please let me know why it is like this...  THANKS!
http://mp3.box.sk
>Fix:
LET ME KNOW WHY!