Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Todd Carmichael <to...@concur.com> on 2003/11/01 06:37:13 UTC

[dbcp] PooledConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(String, int, int)

DBCP Team,
What is the reason that the extended version of prepareStatement in
PooledConnectionImpl that accepts resultSetType and resultSetConcurrency
does not pass those values down to the the real connection object?  I will
pass those values to the connection object IF statement pooling is enabled.
However, if statement pooling is not enabled it does not pass those values:

~ line 257
PreparedStatement prepareStatement(String sql, int resultSetType, int
resultSetConcurrency) throws SQLException {
        if (pstmtPool == null) {
            return connection.prepareStatement(sql);

Thanks.
ToddC

Re: [dbcp] PooledConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(String, int, int)

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Looks like a typical copy/paste error.
Please make a bugzilla issue for it.

-- Dirk