Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Max Pfingsthorn <m....@hippo.nl> on 2005/06/27 09:47:26 UTC

Google SoC - CForms project

Dear Devs,

I got this from google this weekend, seems like I'm going to spent some time on CForms this summer ;)
Thanks for your support, especially to Reinhard, Sylvain and Tim!

I'll get back to you soon to discuss the design a bit more. First, I have to deal with the last bits of my semester (one more exam tomorrow).

Bye!
max

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 27 juin 05, à 09:47, Max Pfingsthorn a écrit :
>
>> ...I got this from google this weekend, seems like I'm going to spent
>> some time on CForms this summer ;)..
>

> Welcome Max - looking forward to this development, and all the best for
> your exams!

Welcome on board!

(and thanks Google!)

--
Stefano.

Re: Google SoC - CForms project

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 27 juin 05, à 09:47, Max Pfingsthorn a écrit :

> ...I got this from google this weekend, seems like I'm going to spent
> some time on CForms this summer ;)..

Welcome Max - looking forward to this development, and all the best for
your exams!

-Bertrand