Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Osa <os...@wp.pl> on 2005/08/02 15:21:53 UTC

MS Sql Db Owner problem

Hello,

I am using Torque to connect to the Ms Sql Server. Everything works just
fine with the tables
which owner is set to default dbo.  However, I do need to retrieve data
from tables with the different
owner, which implies that the query has to be in the following form
i.e. select * form OWNER.TABLE_NAME;

How can I provide torque with such an information?  I was trying to give
the table names in the form discussed above
in the xml schema, but it didn't work out (Torque had problems with the
dot "." separator )

Any help is gratly appreciated.

Dominik

Re: MS Sql Db Owner problem

Posted by Osa <os...@wp.pl>.
Thomas Fischer wrote:

Hi Thomas,

I didn't write that, I am using 3.1 release. I will try the one you
recomend. Thanks

RE: MS Sql Db Owner problem

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.