Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2020/01/10 09:02:07 UTC

[VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.4

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for looking into this. I've also updated the subject line
to make it clear the release was cancelled, following [2].

Robert

[2]: https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#canceling-the-release