Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nachi19 <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 20:59:33 UTC

Which one is efficient

Hi everyone
     I am bit confused about the services used in ofbiz... can anyone tell
me which one is efficient to use.. is either writing a java programme or
just a simple method... please give me the reason...

Re: Which one is efficient

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
In one sentence : minlilanguage (simple-methods) is  CRUD oriented

Jacques

From: "nachi19" <na...@gmail.com>

Re: Which one is efficient

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.
I think java program may be faster, but not so obviously and you
shouldn't to care about this, just chose the convenient way to finish
your requirements, simple method give your way to finish your program
quickly.