Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Robert Enyedi <ro...@intland.com> on 2006/09/20 10:07:06 UTC

10.2 release delay

Today I was prepared to download the 10.2 final release just to see that
it has been delayed to October 11
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease?action=diff&rev2=42&rev1=39).

I think that it would have been nicer if the developers deciding the
delay would have posted in time about this here and not just change the
wiki 3 working days before the supposed release...

Regards,
Robert

Re: 10.2 release delay

Posted by Robert Enyedi <ro...@intland.com>.
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the update on the release status. We all are looking forward
to the release candidate and keep up the great work!

Regards,
Robert

Re: 10.2 release delay

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.