Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Valentin Aitken <va...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2015/03/13 12:14:25 UTC

Riak Linux support - improvements

Hi all,

I am working on improving the support for the Distributed Database Riak.
I would be very glad if you review my pull request and consider merging
because we are planning more improvements and I do not want to merge too
much things.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/531

Basically now, It is installing the latest version of riak community
edition from packagecloud.io
Besides installing from packagecloud it also support fallback mechanism
for installing from the default location specified in the BrooklynNode
interface
If an explicit location is specified then it is preferred over the
packagecloud.

Kind regards,
Valentin!