Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Malory Gallardo Abad <mg...@dasaudio.com> on 2021/11/12 10:19:17 UTC

Touch controls do not work on Windows devices

Hello,

I have a problem on some Windows devices using the touch controls to drag on the graph from Echarts. I read some issue in GitHub (https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues/12864#issuecomment-705052094) and it seems to work, but I am not sure if it will work in every device that we will use. So, the question is: is there any solution that guarantee the correct working of this?

Thank you.