Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dittmann Werner <we...@siemens.com> on 2004/06/24 08:03:38 UTC

AW: cvs commit: ws-fx/wss4j/src/org/apache/ws/security/util WSSec urityUtil.java

All,

during the last checkin there was a problem with
WSSecurityUtil module. I somehow had an older
version in my workspace thus a bugfix in method
"getSOAPConstants" was undone. I'll fix the problem
later today.

Regards,
Werner