Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Inamdar, Anil - Cons" <ai...@iso-ne.com> on 2004/04/30 21:54:03 UTC

Date format.

Hello,
I have a getter and setter on a Date field in my Action form.
When I display the field struts seems to call toString on the object.
Is there a way I can control the formatting on the Date object
thanks
Anil

Re: Date format.

Posted by Hubert Rabago <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Use a String for the form's fields (be it Date, int, double, whatever).
Format the data before it's shown and parse it upon submission.