Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Si <Ji...@CalgaryHealthRegion.ca> on 2003/09/02 17:10:50 UTC

Re: First Servlet 404 error

Then I got HTTP Status 500 error

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path welcome.jsp does not start with a "/"
character
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.getRequestDispatcher(ApplicationContext.java:1179)