Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com> on 2000/11/11 00:50:55 UTC

XML Journal 2000 Reader's Choice Awards

I nominated Cocoon for the categories of Best Content Management System and
Most Innovative XML Product.  I haven't seen anyone mention it on the lists
yet, but Cocoon already has third place in the Best Content Management
System category.  If you can take a moment to vote, that would be great.
Winning in both these categories would be great since almost every other
product listed is a commercial (closed-source) product (not to mention the
fact that I think Cocoon deserves to win).  :)

http://www.sys-con.com/xml/readerschoice/

- Sean T.

Re: XML Journal 2000 Reader's Choice Awards

Posted by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com>.
Hi Folks

    I did my part, did you??

Joseph Rajkumar

Posted by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@idev.com>.
Heh, I was thinking the exact same thing but was
too scared to post it. Cocoon is more of a framework
than a full blown cms.

--
Vincent Stoessel vince@idev.com
Internet Applications Engineer

Re: XML Journal 2000 Reader's Choice Awards

Posted by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Timm, Sean wrote:

> I nominated Cocoon for the categories of Best Content Management System and
> Most Innovative XML Product.  I haven't seen anyone mention it on the lists
> yet, but Cocoon already has third place in the Best Content Management
> System category.  If you can take a moment to vote, that would be great.
> Winning in both these categories would be great since almost every other
> product listed is a commercial (closed-source) product (not to mention the
> fact that I think Cocoon deserves to win).  :)

Most innovative XML product, perhaps. But CMS? Only in as far as there
should be a CMS based on cocoon ;-)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring