Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/06/24 08:19:23 UTC

Re: Again - how do I make saxon 8 the default xslt transformer?

Actually, this sums up the Cocoon documentation quite
nicely - like a patchwork quilt!

>>> crossley@apache.org 2004/06/24 03:04:46 AM >>>
Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> Is this all documented somewhere? I can't find it (actually, I find
> the whole of the cocoon documentation chaotic - things are liable to
> turn up all over the place, be contradictory, or downright wrong, or
> just out of date).

Patches are welcome.

--
David Crossley

believed to be clean.

Re: Again - how do I make saxon 8 the default xslt transformer?

Posted by Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>.

    Derek> Actually, this sums up the Cocoon documentation quite
    Derek> nicely - like a patchwork quilt!

Yes.

Really it needs someone to sit down and design it afresh from scratch.
but no, I'm not volunteering.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire