Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 14:31:40 UTC

Re: Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: General error: "java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException: Attempted to release write lock while not holding it

Please check folks

Posted by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks using latest Java 7 resolves the issue.

Posted by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Neelesh <ne...@gmail.com>.
java 1.7.0_67 definitely has this issue with ignite 1.9, 2.0 and 2.1. We do
not see this issue with java 8

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
I would suggest updating to the last version of java and check if it will
work. I can't reproduce same behavior with your code, but I use java
1.8.0_121-b13.

Please share results after updating.

Evgenii

Posted by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com>.
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n16050/ignite-de5180fb.zip>

Posted by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
SSL is configured in java code and I didn't try to replicate it w/o SSL. I
will add the property -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true and post the results.

Posted by ezhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I tried to run your code on Linux, but everything works fine for me. One
thing - I don't see SSL configuration in your config files, while your log
contains information that SSL was enabled. Is the same behavior reproducible
without SSL?

Also, I see that you use both ipv4 and ipv6, possibly it could lead to the
problem that was shown in the log - when a client was unable to connect to
the server at the first time. Try to run all nodes with
-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true property.

Posted by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,
Did anyone facing this issue? Can you please look into it?

Regards,
Ankit Singhai

Posted by Ankit Singhai <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,
Did you get an chance to look at it ?

Regards,
Ankit Singhai

Posted by afedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ankit,

Sorry I was busy a bit lately. I'll proceed with the investigation and give
you an update.

Kind regards,
Alex.