Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com> on 2014/10/06 15:13:51 UTC

Translations

Team, just as an FYI, you should have been seeing some pull requests from
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera for the translation effort.  I am mentoring him
through helping out with translation so there will be someone else who
knows how the process works besides me.  He is not yet a committer so
unfortunately we have to manually pull in his pull requests rather than
automatically accept.  This means there will be a number of pull requests
coming in.  Thank you Victor for agreeing to help me out!

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |

Re: Translations

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ian.
Yes, I'll look at it. Thanks for working on this

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer

Re: Translations