Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/08/25 15:50:21 UTC

Preparing 4.1.1 download stats

For the download stats I use a data file that lists all the
full-install files for each release.   For example, with 4.1.0 I used
this file:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/aoo-stats/410.lst

I need to prepare a file for 4.1.1 now.    I assume I can just replace
all the "4.1.0" with "4.1.1" in the paths and file names.

Are there any other changes?   Any translations dropped?  Any new
ones?   Any changes to the naming conventions?

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Preparing 4.1.1 download stats

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Rob Weir wrote:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/aoo-stats/410.lst
> I need to prepare a file for 4.1.1 now.    I assume I can just replace
> all the "4.1.0" with "4.1.1" in the paths and file names.
> Are there any other changes?   Any translations dropped?  Any new
> ones?   Any changes to the naming conventions?

No translations dropped. No naming conventions changes. Just three new
languages: ca, ca-XR, ca-XV.

Regards,
   Andrea.