Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/01 00:00:50 UTC

RE: custom header properties

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-166

We're talking about that right?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing
(919) 254-2645
T/L: 444-2645
aeberbac@us.ibm.com

"Vinh Nguyen \(vinguye2\)" <vi...@cisco.com>
01/31/2007 05:55 PM
Please respond to
muse-user@ws.apache.org

<mu...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: custom header properties

Hi Andrew,
This is actually on the server side, not the client.  The server
capability needs to get the header properties specified in the client
request.  This is to support other standards, like WS-Security.
-Vinh

Posted by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Dan and Andrew,
I finally was able to test the 2/5 daily build, and the updates work.
I'm not using the "-header" flag, so I currently override the
AbstractResourceClient.invoke(String,Element,Element[]) to pass some
custom header elements, and retrieve it on the server-side using the
MessageHeader object.  So now, I'm going to try to retrieve the custom
headers using Axis2 until Muse 2.2 comes out.  Keep up the good work!
-Vinh

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.