Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/21 20:26:00 UTC

network testing link from room

Hello,
trying to add a network testing link in room.
using method name="getTestingUrl"

in conferenceMenubar.lzx:

<labelText name="testing"  >
        <attribute name="link" type="string" value="" />
        <handler name="onclick">
            lz.Browser.loadURL(this.link,"_blank");
        </handler>
        <handler name="oninit">

this.setAttribute('text',this.formatLinkText(canvas.getLabelName(1527)));
            this.setAttribute('link',canvas.getTestingUrl());
        </handler>
        <method name="formatLinkText" args="text">
            <![CDATA[
                return "<u><FONT color='#0000CC'>"+text+"</FONT></u>";
            ]]>
        </method>
    </labelText>

insted redirecting to -
http://mydomain.com:5080/openmeetings/?swf=networktesting.swf10.swf

i'm redirecting to -
http://mydomain.com:5080/openmeetings/?swf=networktesting.swf10.swf#user/dashboard

what i'm doing wrong?

Thank you

?swf=networktesting.swf10.swf#user/dashboard

Re: network testing link from room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
-- mean the line need to be removed
++ line to be added

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
doesn't  work for me,

Re: Problem OM3.0.5

Posted by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@free.fr>.
I think that I have changed nothing, and now it works … Maybe I didn’t enter the right URL, but I have checked it many times … anyway, it’s OK

Thank you

Re: Problem OM3.0.5

Posted by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@free.fr>.

Re: Problem OM3.0.5