Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/10 12:02:07 UTC

Re: svn commit: r564531 - in /ofbiz/branches/release4.0: applications/content/src/org/ofbiz/content/data/ applications/content/src/org/ofbiz/content/survey/ framework/base/src/base/org/ofbiz/base/util/template/ framework/webtools/src/org/ofbiz/webtoo

Hi Jacques

While I have no idea about this specific commit, I'm a big -1 for a CTR
approach when it comes to the release branch.  I think if your committing a
CTR fix to the trunk then we should at least wait a week or two before
putting it into the release.

It's great to get fixes into the branch, but we need to do our utmost not to
introduce new bugs in the process.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
By the way, we can remove the FtlTransform.java file - it isn't being used and I strongly discourage
its use.

-Adrian

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yes,