Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Raymond <xi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 22:32:55 UTC

Report a bug on Highlighter

Hello folks,

I want to report a bug I found in Highlighter when doing phrase search, the
search result is good, however the highlighter sometimes separates the phrase.
For example, in my app, I search for "production data", if the text has
"whatever data" before "production data", the "data" in "whatever data" will
also be highlighted, which is not correct.

Please verify and see if I am wrong. I am using Highlighter.dll 2.0, Lucene.Net
2.9.1