Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Edward Bush <Bu...@crlcorp.com> on 2007/05/04 15:50:35 UTC

[Axis2] Maven Tools Downloads Missing?

It seems the downloads for the Maven tools are missing.  The Eclipse
plugins seem to be there, but not their Maven counterparts.  I've
checked several different download sites.

I'm betting someone is already aware, but could find nothing to
substantiate my guess.  Any idea when the downloads will once again be
available?  I'm specifically interested in the AAR and WSDL2Code
plugins.

Thanks!

Eddie Bush
Software Analyst
Clinical Reference Laboratory
BushE at crlcorp dot com

Re: [Axis2] Maven Tools Downloads Missing?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
They are in the central maven repo:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-aar-maven-plugin/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin/