Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2019/06/27 17:25:01 UTC

trying to build blog example BE0013 about Modules with asconfigc, Moonshine and ANT

Hi,

I'm trying to build the project in examples/blog/
BE0013_Dividing_an_Apache_Royale_application_with_modules

with asconfigc.

The difference is we have two different compilations here: Application and
Module, so we have:

"files":
[
"JewelModule/src/main/royale/JewelModule.mxml",
"MainJewelApp/src/main/royale/MainJewelApp.mxml"
]

This outputs:

Executing task: asconfigc
--sdk=/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs <

MXMLJSC
+royalelib=/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Source/royale-asjs/frameworks
+configname=royale
--debug=false
--targets=JSRoyale
--source-map=true
--html-template=MainJewelApp/src/main/resources/jewel-example-index-template.html
--theme=${royalelib}/themes/JewelTheme/src/main/resources/defaults.css
-remove-circulars
-js-output-optimization=skipAsCoercions
--
JewelModule/src/main/royale/JewelModule.mxml
MainJewelApp/src/main/royale/MainJewelApp.mxml
jun 27, 2019 7:11:57 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
printSummary
INFORMACIÓN: 0 error(s), 0 warning(s), 95.9% typed
The project 'MainJewelApp' has been successfully compiled and optimized.
9.726229827 seconds

and I get a bin folder in 'MainJewelApp', but nothing in 'JewelModule'

Can asconfigc compile both Application and Module? Or I should do this in
other way? (maybe 2 asconfigc)

A part from that, I think I'll need to make some copying of the Modules
output to the App target folder, I solved this in Maven, but how can be
done with asconfigc?
This is to provide to users with more possibilities

@Piotr, maybe can you try this example in Moonshine and see what issues you
find to try to give some solution in the IDE. Again, copying of files seems
something to be solve in some way or another.

Latest thing to solve will be ANT building

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: trying to build blog example BE0013 about Modules with asconfigc, Moonshine and ANT

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks!, I'll investigate that path :)

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh,

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.