Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by scSynergy <ro...@scsynergy.de> on 2016/07/07 06:56:26 UTC

Re: How To Extend BasicHttpAuthenticationFilter and configured it in spring based application ??

That exception occurs when your Shiro environment has not been initialized
correctly.

Re: How To Extend BasicHttpAuthenticationFilter and configured it in spring based application ??

Posted by xavacode <xa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you guys!! Solved my issue by setting filters propery of
ShiroFactoryBean. Previously, i was just declaring my filter as spring bean.

Posted by xavacode <xa...@gmail.com>.
Map<String, Filter> filters = new HashMap<String, Filter>();
 filters.put("authcBasic", new ExtendedBasicHttpAuthenticationFilter());
shiroFilter.setFilters(filters);

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.