Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> on 2008/03/10 16:57:06 UTC

Default namespace not understood by servicemix

Hi

I'm testing the Servicemix WSNotification (CreatePullPoint) using the SOAPUI
tool.

I use the two following SOAP messages in order to perform the
"CreatePullPoint" operation.
The following message 1) is working well while message 2) does'nt.

1)   <soapenv:Envelope
         xmlns:soapenv=”http://schema.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope”
         xmlns:b=”http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2”
         <soapenv:Header />
         <soapenv:Body>
            <b:CreatePullPoint
xmlns:b=”http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2” />
         </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>

2)   <soapenv:Envelope
        xmlns:soapenv=”http://schema.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope”
        xmlns:b=”http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2”
        <soapenv:Body>
          <CreatePullPoint xmlns=”http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2” />
        </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>

Can anybody explain me why Servicemix seems to not understand message 2)
(error "HTTP/1.1 500  javalangNullPointerException" is returned) ?

Thanks in advance

Yvdl

Re: Default namespace not understood by servicemix

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Gert

Thanks, I created an Issue about this topic.

Yvdl

Yvdl,

JIRA is name of the issue tracking system we use for the ServiceMix
project.  You can access it at
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/Dashboard.jspa.  After you
register, you can use the "Create Issue" link at the top to open a new
issue.

Gert

Re: Default namespace not understood by servicemix

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Yvdl,

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Gert