Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/11 19:28:36 UTC

NetBeans Serbian Translation

Hi,

I have two students at University of Belgrade Nikola Sicovic
sicovic.nikola@gmail.com and
Nikola Radenovic radenovicnikola99@gmail.com (already on the mailing  list)
who will be translating NetBeans to Serbian.

Is this the recommended way to do it?
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-l10n

Any other recommendati/ons?

Thanks!
--
Zoran Sevarac, PhD, Associate Professor
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organisational Sciences, Department for
| Oracle Groundbreaker Ambassador | Deep Netts <http://www.deepnetts.com>
Co-founder & CEO

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: NetBeans Serbian Translation

Posted by Mar R <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm too interested in this, on how to do it

Posted by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com>.
Very helpful Boris and Jan, thanks.
We'll proceed with translation and include any additional info as we go.

Best

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
Hi all,

Posted by Jan Hubený <hu...@soma-eng.com>.