Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Juhana Sadeharju <ko...@nic.funet.fi> on 2008/04/23 19:21:01 UTC

excluding directories in checkout? and reminder about authetication

How to exclude directories in (anonymous) checkout?
I would like to exclude branches/ and tags/ and get all others.

Also, remember, (anonymous) checkout from sourceforge asks
authentication interactively. The option non-interactive (sp?)
does not help. The authentication is still interactive.
I should be able to say that the answer "p" (permanently) is
the default answer -- if you don't figure out any other solution.
Please fix this soon, like this summer.

Juhana