Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Pamela Foxcroft <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/04 15:46:23 UTC

how do I consolidate multiple lucene indexes into a single one

I have been using the multisearcher to search multiple lucene indexes.

Now I want to test performance using a single lucene index by merging all
these different indexes into a single one.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

TIA

Pam

Re: how do I consolidate multiple lucene indexes into a single one

Posted by Pamela Foxcroft <pa...@gmail.com>.
google is my friend;

http://www.asteriosk.gr/blog/2009/03/31/merging-multiple-lucene-indexes/

Pam